Who is the top real estate agent in Atlanta?
Atlanta Realtors Association names top producers of 2020
- Chase Mizell, Atlanta Fine Homes Sotheby’s International Realty: $105 million.
- Shanna Bradley, Ansley Real Estate: $93 million.
- Ben Hirsh, Hirsh Real Estate Specialists: $75 million.
- Betsy Akers, Atlanta Fine Homes Sotheby’s International Realty: $74 million.
Who is the top real estate agent in Georgia?
TOP REAL ESTATE AGENTS IN GEORGIA
- ROGER WEBB.
- STEVE FREEMAN.
- THOMAS LECAIN.
- TODD DIPAULA.
- TORI MCGEE.
- TRIPP BUTLER.
- WENDY GRAVLIN CHAMBERS.
- YOANA VASILEVA.
Is Atlanta good for real estate agents?
With an overall score of 40.48, Atlanta is ranked No. 67. In the category of real estate heat, the city comes in at No. 12, meaning agents will find a relatively high level of activity in the industry.
How much do real estate agents make in GA 2020?
Location within the state is a major factor in agent income. In the North Georgia nonmetropolitan area, the average agent salary is $68,770.
What is the salary for real estate agents?
The median annual pay for real estate agents was $48,930 in 2019, according to the most recent data available from the U.S Bureau of Labor Statistics.
How do you become a realtor in Georgia?
6 Steps Toward Getting Your Georgia Salesperson License
- Complete 75 hours of approved Pre-Licensing education. …
- Pass the course final exam. …
- Obtain a criminal history report. …
- Select a sponsoring broker. …
- Pass the Georgia Real Estate Sales Associate Examination. …
- Obtain your license.
Are real estate agents in demand in Georgia?
Georgia is a Popular Place for Real Estate Agents. The Occupational Employment Statistics (OES) program has gathered data on more than 800 professions across the country. Among them are real estate sales agents and real estate brokers. … Having 10,400 agents puts Georgia in the highest bracket of employment.
How is the housing market in Atlanta?
In August 2021, Atlanta home prices were up 9.1% compared to last year, selling for a median price of $360K. On average, homes in Atlanta sell after 21 days on the market compared to 35 days last year. There were 1,456 homes sold in August this year, down from 1,578 last year.