How can I get my PTIN number in Hyderabad?
For finding your PTIN, visit’Locality Search’ and enter your Property Circle and your name or door number. This will enable you to retrieve your property details and by clicking on ‘PTINs’, it gives you the details of your Property tax dues. Choose your card type and make your payment.
How can I check my property tax online in Hyderabad?
Hyderabad property tax status can be checked online by following the steps below:
- Step 1: Visit the GHMC Property Tax Website. Visit the GHMC property tax website. …
- Step 2: Select Search Your Property Tax. …
- Step 3: Select Your Property. …
- Step 4: Verify Dues and Make GHMC Property Tax Payment.
What happens if property tax is not paid in Hyderabad?
Due date, penalty and other rewards
Delay in the payment of property tax results in levy of penal interest @ 2% per month on the outstanding amount.
How do I pay my first property tax in Hyderabad?
Steps for Online Payment Property Tax in Hyderabad
- Enter your PTIN.
- Click on “Know Property Tax Dues”
- The search result will display the property tax payable.
- Select a payment method from available options like Net Banking, Credit Card, or Debit Card.
- Click “Submit”
How do I get PTIN number?
How to apply for a PTIN?
- Create your account – You can set up your online account here.
- Apply for your PTIN – Complete the online application. …
- Pay Your Fee – It costs $50 to obtain a PTIN. …
- Get Your PTIN – Once you’ve provided the information and paid your fee, the IRS will provide your PTIN online.
How do I find my PTIN number?
Question: How do I check my PTIN status? Answer: Your PTIN status is shown in the information window at the top right of your online account Main Menu. Click “Show Details” to display additional information related to your PTIN status.
How is property tax paid in Hyderabad?
To pay property tax online in Hyderabad, follow these steps.
- Login to the official GHMC website and click on the online payment portal.
- Enter your PTIN number and click on ‘Know property tax dues’
- Verify the details mentioned on the screen.
- Once done, select your preferred mode of payment and complete the transaction.
How do I find my property tax bill?
You can request copies of property tax statements from your city/township/village/county assessor’s office or their web site.
What is the last date for property tax in Hyderabad?
Last date to pay the GHMC Property Tax
The last date for the bi-annual payment of GHMC Property Tax is 31st July and 15th October. An interest of 2% p.m. will be charged if you delay the payment of GHMC Property Tax.
How many times a year is property tax paid?
Typically, there are two ways to pay the bill: Write a check or pay online once a year or once every six months when the bill comes from the taxing authority.
When should we pay property tax in Hyderabad?
When to pay property tax in Hyderabad? The last date for half-yearly GHMC property tax payment is July 31 and October 15 of every year.