Who are the top 10 Realtors in California?
10 Best Realtors in California for 2021
- 10 Best Realtors in California for 2021. #1. Julie Wyss. Compass. (142) Los Gatos, CA. Jonathan Perea. CENTURY 21 KING. (50) Rancho Cucamonga, CA. …
- 10 Best Realtors in California for 2021. #1. Julie Wyss. Compass. (142) Los Gatos, CA. Jonathan Perea. CENTURY 21 KING. (50) Rancho Cucamonga, CA.
Who is the richest real estate agent in California?
Jade Mills is one of the most respected names in Los Angeles residential real estate. The longtime agent for Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage sold $471 million worth of real estate last year alone and has racked up $6 billion in sales over the course of her career.
Who is the top selling realtor in Los Angeles?
Westside Estate Agency Inc.’s Kurt Rappaport was L.A.’s top real estate agent in 2019, selling 34 units worth a combined $909 million. Hilton & Hyland Real Estate Inc.’s Rayni Williams took the second spot on the list, selling 82 units worth $736 million.
Is California good for real estate agents?
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the average income for Real Estate agents in the state of California is $73,450. California is one of the top earning states for Real Estate agents.
Where do Realtors make the most money?
10 States Where Real Estate Agents Earn The Most Money
- New York average real estate agent salary: $111,800.
- Massachusetts average real estate agent salary: $84,180.
- Connecticut average real estate agent salary: $79,780.
- Alaska average real estate agent salary: $79,360.
- Colorado average real estate agent salary: $76,850.
What real estate job makes the most money?
The 6 Highest Paying Real Estate Careers with Good Salaries
- Home Inspector. If you already have a good main job and are looking for a part-time gig to maximize your income, you can work as a home inspector. …
- Real Estate Lawyer. …
- Real Estate Broker. …
- Commercial Real Estate Agent. …
- Property Manager. …
- Corporate Real Estate Manager.
Is real estate a dying career?
Real estate isn’t a dying career. In fact, there are more real estate agents in 2021 than perhaps ever before. However, the field is changing dramatically, with the advent of online marketing, VR and virtual tours, and easy online paperwork.